- Responsive website on any device (mobile, desktop)
- A Unique And Eye-Catching Design
- SEO optimized for search engines
- Unlimited colors to choose
- Fast performance
- Built with HTML5 and CSS3 coding methods
- Hands on tutorials for using website login area included
- 12 royal free images & graphics included
- 1 Email account creation involved if wanted
- Social integration (4 accounts)
- Data Base
- MetaTags & keywords Management
- Google Analytics Support for a year
- On Page Optimization
Based on your needs, our designers go to work to create a unique interfaces that not only match your branding but are also useful in achieving your goals, such as increasing revenue generated by the website. Our website development team is trained to look at sites from not only a design/development perspective but also from a business perspective, where ROI is the key metric.
This are the requirements
If you don’t have some, we can help you to get them just call our tech support at (917) 436-8776
Send us between 1 to 3 websites that you liked. Try to explain why and what you like on each one of them.
Send us your logo – PSD, png, jpeg, gif. If you don’t have one we can create it for you (extra charge).
- (2 to 3) Main colors for your website. you can you this color picker tool
- Home Page Information:
What do you want on your “Home Page”? The introduction! – This is where to you tell visitors who you are, what you offer, where to contact you and why you.
Your website must catch them the second they click on it because if it doesn’t say goodbye to that potential customer.
- “About Us” page (300-700 words)
About us, the page is a great way to tell customers more about you and your company. How it started? When it started? Plans for the future etc…
- Info For The “Contact Us” page.
This is where you leave you business contact information. Address, Phone, Fax, Email, Maps to your business, Operating hours, Payments Accepted. The list goes on, but you get the idea.
- What do you want on your “Products or Services” page?
This is where you tell your potential customers what kind of goods or services you can offer them with examples.
- Photos for use on your web pages & “Photo Gallery.”
This allows you to show users pictures of your work, your place of business, or food that your serve, all depending on the firm that you are in.
- Any other information you want on your website.
Creating a successful website is not a simple process. You cannot just create a graphic design, write some copy, put it all online and expect success. Building a successful website is a process that continues even after the initial website design is completed.
Turn Around Time For Web Design for most websites:
21-60 Working days after we get all requirements.
On startup, you will be assigned a project manager. He will supervise all design aspects of your project and will report to you every step of the process. All work in progress will be published on your private “Work Page” From there you will be able to review, comment and approve the production through all the different stages.
Up to 2 revisions
To start us on your custom web design project we need to make payment of 50% Once a design is finalized for your website you will need to make the balance payment. No money refund after we start the design (48 hrs)